Monday, December 5, 2011

2011 Thanksgiving Recap - Prisiminus 2011 Padėkos Dieną



"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful." -Buddha, Gautama Siddhartha, Hindu Prince and Founder of Buddhism, Buddha books/

















Today I'm Thankful that I have so much to fill my Heart:
---Life. I am here. In this world.
--- Daughter. You enriched my life. I love you so much!
--- Husband. Incredible partner and wonderful father. I love you so much!
--- Family. Lithuanian and American.
---Friends. All over the world.
---Angels. Watching over me.   
---Good Health.
---Roof over my head.
---I do what I love to do.
---Art. To quote Ani Difranco,"Art is why I get up in the morning".
---iPhone and Skype. I can talk to my mom everyday now.
---Love.
---Strength.
---Kindness.
---Forgiveness.
---Compliments.
---Gratitude.
---and a lot more...
----
Šiandien aš esu dėkinga už tai, kad turiu labai daug kuo pripildyti savo Širdį:
---Gyvenimu. Aš čia. 
---Dukryte. Tu praturtinai mano gyvenimą. Aš tave labai labai myliu.
---Vyru. Nuostabus partneris ir tėvas. Myliu labai labai.
---Šeima. Ir Lietuvoje ir Amerikoje.
---Draugais. Išsiblaškiusiais po visą pasaulį.
---Angelais. Kurie saugo mane.
---Gera sveikata.
---Stogu virš galvos.
---Užsiimu tuo ką myliu.
---Menu. Cituojant Ani Difranco " Dėl meno keliuosi kiekvieną rytą"
---iPhone telefonu ir Skype'u . Dabar galiu kalbėtis su savo mama kiekvieną dieną.
---Meile.
---Stiprybe.
---Gerumu.
---Atleidimu.
---Komplimentais.
---Dėkingumu.
---ir dar labai daug kuo...

XOXO,
Jūratė






No comments:

Post a Comment